We make research life fun and easy for international researchers. We provide foreign researchers with reliable field information that enable them to make choices that will facilitate the success of their field work. The International Researchers program provide research services to visiting researchers from all over the world to aid them successfully carry out their research in Cameroon. As a research organization, we have well trained experts and research assistants who are willing and capable of collaborating in your research project and assist researchers to obtain all necessary data as well as the results they need for their research project. RCESD assist foreign researchers with the following services;
- Provide institutional support (invitation letter) to enable foreign researchers obtain their visa
- Facilitate the obtaining of a research permit for the length of stay for the researcher
- Facilitate pre-field services/arrangements (airport pick up, hotel/accommodation reservation, scheduling pre-field meeting with local stakeholders) before the researcher arrival in Cameroon
- Providing necessary costing for the researcher during his/her stay in Cameroon.
- Arranging for qualified research assistants (trained by RCESD)
- Arrangement of all field visit